Terms and Conditions.
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our 2019 Wildlife Photography Competition, By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter of the prize draw is East Sussex Wildlife Rescue (WRAS). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- To enter the prize draw you should e-mail an image, taken by you in the UK of British Wildlife, to Stacey@eastsussexwras.org.uk with the subject PHOTOCOMP. Included in the e-mail should be a screenshot or form of confirmation of the paid entry fee/s of £2 per photo entry for the submitted photos which can be done via donation. Donations can be made via Text, Facebook, PayPal or Directly.
- There should be no more than three entries per person.
- Entrants are not permitted to submit images that,
- feature farm animals, family pets, and/or cultivated plants;
- portray captive or restrained animals, animal models, and/or any other animal being exploited for gain;
- Have been captured using live bait;
- Show evidence of invasive techniques or the disturbing of wildlife.
- Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
- The prize is for one winner only each month, judged by staff members of WRAS, Opening and Closing dates for entries will be posted each month on the WRAS Facebook page, The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system and on the public WRAS Facebook page each month. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up entry.
- If the winner does not respond within one month of Facebook notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to the Runner-up.
- Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The prize draw is subject to applicable UK laws.
- All photographers will retain full ownership of their photos but, by entering, you agree to allow us to use the winning images in the promotion of the competition results on our Facebook page, Twitter pages, website and merchandise.