By kind permission of the Kennel Club, on Sunday 27th July 2008, East Sussex WRAS will be holding a companion dog show at The Dicker Village Hall on Coldharbour Road, Upper Dicker (off the A22) Hailsham. Entries are £1 from 12 noon and judging commences at 1pm. Parking is £1. There will be refreshments and a raffle plus a display by WRAS and Tatty Matts Dog Groomers and Pet Supplies.
Enquiries and Schedules telephone 01323 440 054. Please note this is not a WRAS phone line so please do not use this number for reporting casualties.
Please help spread the word..
Ring 1 - Pedigree Classes Judge: Jeannie Thompson
- Class 1 - A.V. Puppy (6-12 months)
- Class 2 - A.V. Junior (12-18months)
- Class 3 - A.V. Sporting
- Class 4 - A.V. Hounds
- Class 5 - A.V. Non-Sporting
- Class 6 - A.V. Open
- Class 7 - A.V. Veteran (Over 7 yrs)
BEST IN SHOW (Trophy), sponsored by Highcroft Veterinary Group.
Rosette for RESERVE BIS, sponsored by The A22 Pet Store.
BEST PUPPY (Trophy) sponsored by Tatty Matts.
Rosette for RESERVE PUPPY sponsored by Langney Domestic Appliances.
Ring 2 - Novelty Classes Judge: Maureen Pearcey
- Class 8 - Fancy Dress (Dog and Handler)
- Class 9 - Veteran (7 yeats and over) Sponsored by M S Cornford Plumbing and Heating Engineers
- Class 10 - Most Handsome Dog
- Class 11 - Prettiest Bitch
- Class 12 - Best Rescued (Sponsored by Nodding Cobbler Hailsham)
- Class 13 - Dog/Bitch with most appealing eyes (Only open to members of the Companion Dog Club - number must be shown)
- Class 14 - Waggiest Tail
- Class 15 - Best Young Handler (12yrs and under)
- Class 16 - Best Non Pedigree
- Class 17 - Best Movement
- Class 18 - Best Condition (Sponsored by Legends Hair and Beauty)
- Class 19 - Smartest Turned out Pair (Dog and Handler)
- Class 20 - Dog/Bitch the judge would most like to take home
- Class 21 - Lucky Dip - Open to All (Sponsored by Print Matters Digital)
BEST NOVELTY (Trophy) sponsored by Sumfield and Day Limited Printers and Stationers.
Rosette for RESERVE BEST NOVELTY sponsored by Seaford Fencing, fencing contractors and supplies.
All dogs must be kept on leads. NO bitches in season. Dogs need to be K.C Registered. No C.C, Res. C.C, or Junior Warrent winners may compete in classes 1 to 7.
Please clean up after your dogs, bags are available.
East Sussex WRAS are indebted to Lifestyle Conservatory Centre for their kind generosity as well as to the sponsors above.
- END -
Press Contact: Trevor Weeks, East Sussex WRAS, 07931 523958Share this!