- Donate via Paypal Giving Fund
- Facebook Donations.
- Charities Aid Foundation
- Donate via JustGiving
- Donate via Giveasyoulive
These are our preferred options for donating. Paypal and Facebook do not charge at all. Just Giving only charge on gift aid and allow donors to cover the fees. The other providers also charge small fees for processing donation, please see their websites for more details. Please be aware that donations are transferred to us monthly or fortnightly. Only then can we see who has made donations and send out acknowledgements for donations over £5.00.
You can also make payments direct via Card Save by WorldPay. We receive these donations normally within 5 working days.
(If your payment is declined on CardSave due to your address not being recognised, try doing so without entering your address.)
Donating by bank transfer
Simply set up a new payment and use our bank Account details below:
Account Name: East Sussex WRAS
Account Number: 02529656
Sort Code: 30-92-86
As the reference please use your supporter ID number or your postcode and your full name, so this appears on our bank statements. We would really appreciate it if you could email us to notify her that the payment is on its way, how much the donation is for and your contact details.
Donating by post
You are more than welcome to post us a donation. Please download a postal donation form by clicking here. Cheques can be made payable to “East Sussex WRAS” and posted with the form to East Sussex WRAS, PO Box 2148, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 9DE.
People have asked us why we have a PO Box address, this is because our incoming mail is dealt with by a team of dedicated volunteers, and to avoid any post going missing if there are any volunteer changes or a volunteer changes address which happens from time to time.
Donating by phone
A quick and easy way of making a donation is to do so over the phone. Please call our non-emergency line 01825 873003 during office hours and we can process card payments over the phone via our secure CardSave account. Please rest assured we do not keep your card details on file.
You can also set up a regular donation by standing order.
WRAS' Amazon wish list
WRAS has an Amazon wish list, where you can help us save money by buying items direct to help us out. The list ranges from animal food to IT equipment.
How will your donation help?
- £5 is enough to give a single lifesaving injection to an injured small mammal or bird.
- £10 is enough to help out on site a Tawny Owl which has flown into a window and is badly concussed.
- £25 is enough to x-ray a road casualty Badger with a suspected fracture.
- £50 is enough to treat, rehabilitate and release a catted orphaned nestling bird.
- £85 is the average cost of attending on site to a rescue with one of WRAS’s specialist veterinary ambulances.
- £100 is buy a long handled dog grasper to reach injured foxes and badgers.
- £130 is enough to rescue and over winter a hedgehog which is too small to hibernate.