Hastings Fire Gull

WRAS rescuers rushed to Hastings this lunch time after a lady reported a gull having fallen down her chimney onto a live fire. The gull managed to flap its way out of the fire place and ended up going up some stairs where it was then shut in a room for rescuers to catch. Because the lady said she thought the gull had burns rescuers rushed to the scene after the lady said she had tried other organisations. On arrival, the gull was checked over and found not to have any burns to it's skin at all, but just some very minior feather damage. Luckily the fire was not a huge blaze. After a thorough examination the bird was released outside and allowed to fly off.

Share this!
Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *